Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Re: Your Appalling Service

Sara,

On 12 May 2010 13:28, Homebase Enquiries <info@homebase.co.uk> wrote:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your e-mail regarding the service you have received.

I am sorry you have been unsatisfied with the service you have received.

Please forward us your complaint so we can investigate further.

Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at info@homebase.co.uk or call us on 0845 077 8888.

Regards,


Sarah Gate
Homebase E-Commerce Customer Service Team.

For your reference the above reply is in reference to your earlier email


Much though I hate to repeat myself....

I am dissatisfied with the following....
  1. Wasting my time having to make several phone calls and send several emails just because we wanted some of your products and had the temerity to spend more than an arbitrary amount of time in your car park.
  2. Receiving a demand for £95 that is made up to look like an official PCN. I am now led to believe that these documents are not legally valid and I should have just binned it! That is just extortion.
  3. The fact that having made 3 phone calls to 3 different members of your staff, I was told 3 different things!
  4. The fact that having made a formal complaint to you I receive no formal responce.
  5. Repeating myself because you do not keep track of cutomer interactions.
Need I carry on?
Any Decent Company would have a manager contact me in order to resolve my issues.
Clearly Homebase does not care about it's clients!
Clear?

No comments: